Sonic 2 Chemical Plant Sonic 2 Chemical Plant

That was pretty awesome. You done an amazing job with it. Rock on DruoxtheShredder and rock on Sonic.

Pinky and The Brain Remix Pinky and The Brain Remix

Aw, that does bring back good memories back when cartoons were good and funny. I sure do miss this show among other back in the days. Great job on the remix of this song.

Enteroar - Archetype Enteroar - Archetype

Very good. The beginning part of it reminded me of playing some old school video games. The piano sounded alright to me, and again keep up the good work you're doing.

Enteroar - Everest Enteroar - Everest

Awesome Song!

Great beat you did. I like it. Keep up the great work you're doing.

Enteroar responds:

Thanks for the review! :) Means a lot.

The Dark Templar Symphony The Dark Templar Symphony

"We are the Blades of Aiur"!!!

Awesome song you made for the Dark Templars. The Protoss are the best race ever. And we will reclaim Aiur from the Zergs.

En Taro Fenix.

Fable: Temple of Light Remix Fable: Temple of Light Remix

Amazing Song of Fable

You done a great job on this song. The Temple of Light is one of my favorite song of Fable. Oakvale is my second, aw the whole songs from the first game is my favorite. This song would have make another great Title/menu/Demon Door theme for another Fable game.

Enteroar - Rebirth Enteroar - Rebirth

Another great job

The beginning part of it reminded me of "Ecco the Dolphin" music, and when it started to pick up it sounded great. I like the beat. Outstanding work you did.

Enteroar responds:

Wow, thanks for the great compliment! I totally remember that game and get where you are coming from haha. Thanks again :)

Enemy Attack Enemy Attack

Parasite Eve

This is song is off a Parasite Eve. It's called "Plosive Attack". If your going to put someone's else music (From games or anything else). Then put the author's name and what title its from, and make sure they get credit for it. This is a good song. I like it. I already have it (Didn't download it form here). I'll rate this 10/10. But it goes to Yoko Shimomura for making this music.

Enteroar - Rhythm Enteroar - Rhythm

Great Work

Again, you did a great job on the music. Keep up the good work.

Enteroar responds:

Thanks a lot for the review :)

Batman (Theme song) Batman (Theme song)

Cool Batman Theme

I like it. You did a good work on it.